Website Womeldorf & Associates LLC
Development | Design | Real Estate
Womeldorf & Associates, LLC
Assistant Project Manager – Part-Time Position Available
Womeldorf & Associates LLC is looking for an Assistant Project Manager position for it’s fastly growing company. Bill Womeldorf, the managing principal of Womeldorf & Associates LLC is an avid young real estate entrepreneur and architectural designer with connections in the real estate industry here in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Womeldorf & Associates focuses on three primary divisions, 1) design, 2) construction management and 3) real estate development and asset management.
The focus of design division Womeldorf & Associates LLC is on architectural design and code consulting for mainly single family, small multifamily up to medium sized multifamily and commercial office and retail projects. Most projects are focused around the Springfield, Pittsfield, and Amherst, MA areas. This position will primarily focus on this design division and related projects.
This position would be around 20-30 hours per week with flexible hours. This position is primarily remote based during the COVID-19 Pandemic, however there will be occasional travel to site and meetings. Reliable means of transportation is a must.
Compensation: This position starts at $16.00 to $22.00 USD per hour with the opportunity for increase in pay after an internship period.
- Conducting field measurements and existing as-built surveys of sites
- Working with the drafting staff to calibrate the existing conditions in CAD
- Assisting the Principal with the development of the proposed scope of work
- Providing project management to the on-going production of various projects at different stages in the life cycle (from existing conditions, to preliminary design to permitting).
- Assisting in preparing permit applications and organizing project deliverables.
Primary Skills and Training:
- Project Management (scheduling, staffing and procurement of a project)
- Architectural Design Knowledge
- Understanding and Navigating Building Codes and Standards
- Wood Frame Construction and Design Principles
Recommended (not required) training are the following:
- Basic Understanding of AutoCAD
Basic Understanding of Bluebeam
- Eagerness to Learn about Real Estate Design, Development and Investment
Womeldorf & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, based out of West Springfield, MA.
To apply for this job email your details to Bill@WAWDevelopment.com