Website Valley Home Improvement
Love your Home
Valley Home Improvement, Inc. and Valley Solar, LLC is seeking a CAD specialist, primarily using Chief Architect, for both divisions. The ideal candidate is a personable, hard-working team player with excellent technical and communication skills. This candidate can prioritize projects, manage resources, and provide support to project developers from both divisions.
· Efficiently and accurately model existing conditions
· Create construction drawing based off project developers design specifications
· Create Architectural Renderings
· Maintains drawing templates and Internal Drafting Standards
· Coordinates with both Renovation and Solar divisions to ensure drawings are complete and delivered on schedule
· Ability to actively Listen, understand and confirm communications
· Knowledge of Residential Construction and a student of Best Practices
Ability to read and create construction documents and plans;
Full grasp of residential general contracting principles
· Master of design software, Chief Architect certification a plus
· Professional level writing and communication skills
· Understanding of Computer IT systems and Networks a plus.
· Certified Chief Architect User
· Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Architectural Engineering Technology
· NKBA or other professional Certification a plus
THE PERFECT CANIDATE WOULD POSSESS HIGH LEVELS OF:
· Empathy- Understands the problems of others, willing and able to help, but does not take on problem of prospects.
· Integrity- Measure both in authenticity and ethics of character as well as completeness in all efforts.
· Resiliency- Able to bounce back from challenging experiences: professionally and personally, as needed to maintain job performance and properly represent the company’s desired brand
· Self-Motivation: Ability to find purpose and reason for all position responsibilities and challenges.
· Proven desire for constant self-improvement as well as the improvement of fellow employees
· Impeccable personal hygiene & appearance
High degree of organizational and prioritization skills
MORE ABOUT VALLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT AND VALLEY SOLAR
· We are a growing company; we work hard and surround ourselves with team players.
· We are motivated by a triple bottom line philosophy: people, planet, and profit.
· Together, we do great work for our clients and aim to create a cleaner, brighter future for our families and the greater community.
· We are an equal opportunity employer
· Job Type: Full-time
· We hope to hear from you!
Please e mail resume and cover letter to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org