Website Triumph Modular
Department: Construction Services
Reports To: Manager of Construction Services
Direct Reports: NA
Position Location: Littleton, MA / Project Specific Site Locations
Labor Classification: Hourly
Normal Work Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday or as needed to manage work
Responsible for assisting in the coordination and execution of all construction disciplines at the project site and supporting Project Management staff in the office. This role serves to support field and administrative operations to provide a comprehensive look at all aspect of a commercial construction project.
· Assure that a quality product is provided, and high expectations are achieved for the work performed.
· Review estimates and schedules and interface with the Construction Services department to ensure project constructability, completeness of documents and compatibility with project scopes.
· Assist with cost tracking of the project.
· Assist with the selection and supervision of subcontractors and vendors.
· Manage construction to meet design and code documents.
Utilize Procore Management Platform to the greatest extent possible for all administrative functions including but not limited to daily logs, RFI’s, contracts management, issues log, scheduling, and plan/drawing management
· Follow up on contracts, Insurance Certificates, Insurance discrepancies & Contract modifications with our Attorney
Assist with Project Schedule Tracking and Updates
Create Weekly Meeting Minutes – Owner’s and Subcontractors meetings
Set up coordination meetings with Subcontractors
Assist PM with any additional duties,
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of construction principles and practice of quality assurance and quality control; safety practices and procedures; and computer-based information management systems.
· Skill in performing standard quality assurance/quality control evaluation procedures.
· Knowledge / Experience with procore, project management software
· Computer Literate
· Good communication skills
· Accurate with an attention to detail
Triumph Modular is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org