Website Thompson Johnson Woodworks
Thompson Johnson Woodworks, one of the Portland area’s leading general contractors of energy efficient homes, is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is the point person between TJW’s clients, design team, field crew and tradespeople and is responsible for ensuring maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction on every project. Our ideal candidate will have the technical competency of a Lead Carpenter and the managerial skills to oversee all activities and personnel across multiple projects from start to finish, but we are also willing to train up a less experienced candidate who has the right mix of skills and ambition.
Required knowledge and skills include:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity at the same time
- Ability to develop and review project estimates and monitor project costs
- Working knowledge of project management software and other technologies required for communication and tracking of project status
- Ability to create and maintain project documentation and schedules throughout project development and construction phases
- Experience overseeing jobsite safety and quality control processes
- Solid understanding of, and ability to ensure adherence to, building performance standards
This is a full-time position. Compensation range is from $30 – 35 per hour to start plus health insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays and vacation.
To apply for this position please provide three references with phone numbers, an up-to-date resume, and an introduction describing your relevant work experience and why you would be a great addition to our team. Applications can be submitted via Indeed.
TJW is a woman-owned, residential construction company located on Peaks Island. We strive to employ best building practices in every project and adhere to best employment practices with every employee. Check us out on our website http://www.tjwhome.com/
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.