A leading wholesaler of forest products in North America
Seaboard International Forest Products, LLC is a premier commodity trading firm specializing in lumber and structural panels, and is a division of Forest City Trading Group in Portland, Oregon – a $4.2 billion company and the leading wholesaler of forest products in North America. Business NH Magazine has ranked SIFP as one of the Top 10 privately owned companies in NH.
We are seeking candidates who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have the ability to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships. Our business has no size limitations and offers you the thrill of a start-up with the financial stability of an established industry leader.
As a Commodity Lumber Trader you will….
· provide value to customers by feeding them aggressive prices, product, and/or availability
· actively join forces with your partners on our trading floor
· unearth incredible deals from your suppliers
· get a charge out of existing accounts and prospect for new business with gusto
· ride shotgun over your open orders with single-minded devotion to detail
· spend many joyful hours on the phone
You must be….
· the best, or be working to get there
· gregarious; you’ve never met a stranger
· book-smart or street-smart, but brilliant is OK too
· focused; you never take your eye off the ball
· persistent, hard-working, and honest
Not for you if….
· you get hurt feelings when customers tell you no
· you are average, grumpy, boring, complacent, or lazy
· technology gives you a headache
· you like your earnings capped
At Seaboard you will play an active role in enhancing our leadership culture by joining a group of innovative women and men with the drive to be the best in their profession. You and your partners on the trading floor provide fast-paced market information and product to buyers across North America and around the globe.
Learn the renewable resource trade of commodity forest products through our extensive training program and develop a career that will enable you to reach your personal financial goals while making a meaningful positive impact on others.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com