Website R.H. White Construction
R.H. White is a family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation since 1923. It has five primary business divisions: building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, Massachusetts corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce’s long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer’s Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University’s Center for Family Business. Additionally, we’ve received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process) Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White.
Provide business and administrative support to facilitate the planning and coordinating of activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Adhere to and promote all Company Safety Policies and the Company Code of Conduct.
- Assist Project Manager in project Pre-Planning Process (P3), which involves planning work schedule, updating project schedule, and arranging for assignment of project personnel.
- Assist in the coordination of project personnel activities to insure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- May advise Project Manager of potential problems, work interference’s, schedule difficulties. Assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, and procedures as required.
- Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e., Purchase Orders, financial reports, submittals, PCO’s, and RFI’s.) per supervisor’s authorization.
- Prepare special reports, studies, timesheets, and statistical analysis per supervisor’s request. Such items would usually require research, development and/or interpretation of data and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of the Forward/Backward reports.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- May assist the Project Manager in supervising field personnel.
- Four- year business or technical degree.
- Two years of experience in construction design, finance, and management desirable. Education may be substituted for experience.
- Good communication skills required; good interpersonal and organizational skills mandatory.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with one or all of the following: Expedition, Timberline, and SureTrak.
- Position has continual contact with clients, management, and project staff. Must be courteous, professional, and diplomatic.
- Superior organization skills and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card and ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com