Pella Products, Inc.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide support for Commercial Sales Representatives, and their administrative and sales responsibilities. The main goal is to facilitate the Trade Sales process and grow sales.
· Answer incoming telephone calls, address customer / co-worker needs and manage leads for potential sales of Pella products.
· Coordinate between Rep and Order Entry to resolve order issues.
· Produce blueprint take offs, and PQM quote for rep.
· Assist outside reps in field as needed with product demo and jobsite support.
· Collect Lead Source for all showroom customers and report to manager.
· Submit orders to the Order Entry Dept. and relay communications from O/E to sales personnel.
· Track and apply for credits as appropriate (large job, BDF, ect)
· Facilitate daily office and interoffice communication including office mail, and assist in timely processing of all paper work, including pickup/credits ect.
· Build and maintain file of shop drawings; job photos.
· Build and maintain a mailing program to certain AIA and Comm contractors.
· Maintain efficient file system for active / booked orders and invoices.
· Make follow up calls to customers to confirm and/or change appointment dates and times or to confirm ship dates.
· Assist in keeping CRM up to date for outside rep.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s Degree or two years of sales support experience, ideally in the construction industry.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to utilize Sales Online, and PQM
· Adaptability to flexible scheduling.
· Ability to partner with sales people to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
· Time management skills.
· Multi-task orientation.
· The ability to get along with others and work as a team.
· Physical activity includes walking, talking, and hearing. Position involves sedentary work.
· Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. while climbing / descending stairs as needed.
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the worker will be exposed to conditions that are typical of office or administrative work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, physical demands, or working conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org