Website Parksite Inc.
Parksite distributes category-leading building construction prod
Parksite, 100% employee owned ESOP, is looking for an Inside Sales Rep to join our team in South Windsor, CT.
The role of the ISR is to consistently and effectively deliver the Parksite value proposition to dealer customers in an effort to reach sales & profit goals within a defined geographic territory.
• Priority placed on reaching daily, weekly sales & profit goals
• Actively up-selling and cross-sell products and programs to customers over the phone
• Collaborating and communicating with TM to move opportunities through the sales process
• 100% execution of all company initiatives, projects and promotions ensuring they are completed thoroughly and on-time.
• Responsible for servicing and supporting existing dealer business.
• Using active listening and sales techniques to identify customer product needs and provide solutions
• Working in tandem with Territory Manager to provide best possible account coverage
• Achieving product and territory knowledge essential to building customer relationships
• Ensure account contact, product and program information is current and complete
• Aspire to deliver the Parksite value proposition (3R1C) during every customer interaction:
• Relevant – constantly communicate with S.O.M in order to improve inventory availability
• Reliable – follow through on commitments
• Responsive – respond to all customer requests and concerns with a high level of urgency
• Convenient – Strive to always make it easy for your customer to do business with you
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Comfortable in a multi-task environment
• Strong probing and sales closing skills
• Problem solving skills
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of inventory management, MS office products and contact manager software
• Ability to work with minimal supervision Have strong computer skills and CRM experience, ideally with Salesforce
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years’ experience selling building products
• Have direct exposure in resolving customer concerns
• Experience in direct customer contact selling in the building products industry
• Track record of converting customers from other suppliers
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.