Website Marx Okubo Associates
Candidates for this position are generally recent graduates or architects (or engineers)-in-training who are seeking practical, hands-on experience in architecture, project management and/or construction. Working under the guidance of professional architects and engineers, project coordinators will:
- Assist in the review and evaluation of existing buildings and new construction.
- Perform field observations for project condition assessment surveys, construction loan monitoring and new construction.
- Perform plan reviews for general code compliance and adequacy of construction, including coordination, detailing, and building materials and systems.
- Prepare cost evaluations of new and existing construction.
- Perform existing building replacement cost evaluations.
- Assist in architectural/engineering repair documents for existing buildings.
Our work covers most commercial building types, including office, retail, industrial, hotel/hospitality and multifamily.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com