Website Godfrey Design-Build
Design-Build company serving the North Shore
Do you enjoy being an important part of a successful, hardworking, and complementary team? Are you passionate about your craft? Do you appreciate the timeless qualities of excellence and industriousness? Do you love to come to work and perform well, exceed expectations, and feel appreciated?
If your answers are yes, and thinking about these questions lights a fire in your belly, we want you! We’re a successful north shore design-build remodeling company that’s looking for a valued, critical new team member.
Experienced Carpenter Expectations
-Minimum of 5 years of general carpentry experience.
-Proficiency in rough framing and detailed finish carpentry including but not limited to: doors, trim, casings, moldings, stair systems, built-ins, hardwood flooring, cabinetry, high-end kitchen installations, appliance installation, wainscoting, baseboard, crown molding installation, and other custom finish work.
-Experience with drywall, exterior siding, tile installation, and other trades.
-Possess the ability to work independently and make decisions accordingly.
– Interact with homeowners daily in a positive and clear manner.
– Show a desire to be educated in the field to further develop your skills, which the company will fully support and pay for.
– Show up on time every time
– Maintain a clean, safe job site
– Great attitude, work well in a team, work efficiently
– Superior communication skills
– Ability to problem-solve and implement creative solutions
– Comfortable giving direction to other carpenters and subcontractors
– Detail Oriented
– Able to read plans and architectural drawings
– Possess your own, good-quality tools
– Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
– Must be comfortable climbing stairs, using ladders, bending, kneeling, or standing for extended periods
– Must have valid driver’s license and appropriate vehicle
– Must live within close proximity to the North Shore as most of our projects are located within 30 minutes of Beverly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com