Climate Corps is the go-to graduate fellowship program for a career in sustainability. Fellows work with companies and public institutions like NYC Mayor’s Office of Climate & Environmental Justice, AirBNB, Allbirds, CAVA and Goldman Sachs to identify emissions reduction opportunities in their operations and supply chains. Projects may focus on:
Climate Commitments: Conduct analysis and build strategies for emissions reductions in operations and supply chains.
Renewables and Energy Efficiency: Identify opportunities for renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Zero Emission Vehicles: Build roadmaps for the electrification of fleets.
Food & Ag: Reduce food waste and determine emission reduction opportunities in animal agriculture.
To be a successful applicant, you must…
- Be enrolled in a graduate certificate or degree program at the time of your application. Graduate students from a variety of fields are needed, including engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management, public policy, and more
Be excited about solving environmental challenges.
Be eligible to work in the United States during the summer of 2023.
Depending on available projects, to thrive as a fellow you might also have…
- Financial analysis skills, including project valuation.
- Proficiency in quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis.
- Familiarity with greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting frameworks (e.g., CDP, GHG Protocol, The Climate Registry)
- Project management and leadership skills, including demonstrated success aligning and collaborating across teams.
- Presentation skills, including comfort presenting to stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
Don’t have all the skills above?
We provide training prior to the fellowship as well continuing education through the summer and your career, including professional development, online resources and opportunities to connect with and learn from our network. If you’re excited about this program but your past experience doesn’t align with every listed skill, we encourage you to apply anyway as not every project will require every one. We recognize that our individual and collective futures depend on the contributions of people from all backgrounds and identities – both visible and invisible- to create lasting environmental solutions.
Application deadline: The application deadline is November 29, 2022 11:59 pm PT and the final application deadline is January 10, 2023 11:59 pm PT. Apply here.
Compensation: $1,400 per week for 10-12 weeks, plus one week’s salary for participation in Fellow Training in late May.
Location: Fellowships are mix of remote, hybrid, and on-site opportunities across the U.S.
Questions? Visit our website or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org