Website D.A. Sullivan & Sons
Building History Since 1897
D. A. Sullivan & Sons (DAS) has primarily served the Western Massachusetts area for over 125 years. The staff at DAS shares in the commitment to excellence and maintaining a superior reputation in the construction industry and surrounding communities.
The team collaborates to offer personal attention to project management and value to the customer. DAS has developed a team that provides skill and dedication to all clients and therefore remains a competitive presence in both the public and private construction markets. The overall vision of DAS is one of Integrity, Quality and Respect.
DAS is seeking a self-driven individual to join the team as a Project Engineer with plenty of opportunity for advancement in different areas of the industry.
The Project Engineer will work under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure that projects are managed in an accurate and efficient. The Project Engineer will receive continuous training and support from senior team members.
Work directly with project managers to help achieve projects’ schedule and financial goals
· Obtain, maintain, and distribute key information including RFI’s, submittals, design updates, punch lists, etc.
· Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
· Assist in the daily management of subcontractors, safety, schedules, policies, procedures, compliance, and quality
· Attend project team meetings on site.
· Other duties as assigned.
As a Construction Project Engineer, the selected individual will have the opportunity to develop skills in:
· Project management
· Budget preparation and project cost control
· Scheduling and production rate tracking
· Safety management
· A construction related degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in the industry. Candidates pursuing a degree in a related field may be considered for a part-time opportunity prior to graduation.
· Understanding of construction plans and specifications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Procore Project Management software preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com