Website Corderman & Company
Construction Management Firm
Corderman & Company, one of Boston’s top construction management firms, is seeking an Assistant Superintendent for full-time work in the Boston area. The Assistant Superintendent will assist the Superintendent with managing all construction activities on the project site, ensuring work is completed in accordance with client and internal policies, procedures, and quality standards. As specialists in commercial construction, we are seeking a candidate that can present a very professional demeanor when dealing with our client base.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Have background knowledge of construction disciplines with 0-3 years of experience in the construction industry or related fields
• Aspirations to obtain Construction Supervisor’s License within 1-3 years
• Self-starter with leadership skills and the ability to set goals and tasks
• Passionate about on-site management and construction field operations
• Attend pre-construction, progress, and project meetings
• Have excellent working relationships with project teams, subcontractors, clients, etc.
• Understand and implement design drawings
• Maintain project safety, cleanliness, and appearance at all times
• Implement and monitor safety procedures following OSHA guidelines
• Motivate workers and ensure they are performing as required
• Have a successful track record of project completions and high client satisfaction
• Be able to pass a drug screening test and background check
• Possess good computer skills (Microsoft Suite) to include Excel, Project, and Adobe
• Have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
•Understanding of Procore software desired but not required
• Prior professional experience (internship or full-time work) is strongly preferred
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2002 by David M. Corderman, Jr., Corderman & Company began with a goal to bring a client service oriented approach to the construction industry. Based in the heart of Boston, Corderman & Company has evolved into a dedicated team of 75+ employees from cross-functional disciplines. The firm is comprised of passionate, experienced professionals who recognize that superior service is measured not only by an outcome that exceeds expectations, but by a journey that is straightforward, seamless and inspired by innovative solutions. Our mission is to provide the highest quality pre-construction and construction management services in partnership with our clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors and vendors; to create unrestricted career growth opportunities for all employees; and to altruistically support the community. For more information, please visit www.cordermancompany.com.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.comCorderman & Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org