Website Corderman & Company
Construction Management Firm
Corderman & Company, a leading Boston-based construction management firm specializing in tenant interiors, is seeking a
self-motivated Assistant Project Manager with an interest in all phases of construction management. This individual will be
responsible for assisting construction project teams for projects ranging from $1 to $10 million. We are looking for someone
with a positive attitude and strong core values that align with the Corderman & Company mission.
• Assist the Project Manager with construction project setup, project execution, and project closeout
• Manage dynamic relationships and components that are fundamental to a construction project
• Focus on document control, including RFIs, material delivery, submittals, financials, meeting minutes, etc.
• Work closely with Corderman Superintendent by spending time in the field
• Champion Corderman’s mission to provide the highest quality pre-construction and construction management services
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar
• 1-5 years of experience in a broad spectrum of building projects (commercial, retail, higher education, etc.)
• Ability to clearly articulate directions
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Refined administrative skills, with the ability to maintain clear, concise notes and records
• Must have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. word, excel, etc.)
• Experience with Procore and Microsoft Project software is a plus
• LEED Accreditation is a plus but not required
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2002 by David M. Corderman, Jr., Corderman & Company began with a goal to bring a client service-oriented approach to the construction industry. Based in the heart of Boston, Corderman & Company has evolved into a dedicated team of 85+ employees from cross-functional disciplines. The firm is comprised of passionate, experienced professionals who recognize that superior service is measured not only by an outcome that exceeds expectations, but by a journey that is straightforward, seamless, and inspired by innovative solutions.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality pre-construction and construction management services in partnership with our clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and vendors; to create unrestricted career growth opportunities for all employees; and to altruistically support the community.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corderman & Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com