Website ADL Ventures
Our firm is a do-tank, not a think-tank.
About the Role: ADL is seeking an intern with an interest in technology commercialization with a combination of both technical and analytical skills.
We are located in Downtown Boston, but anticipate significant flexibility and remote work is likely in light of continued convenience, safety and social distancing considerations.
Core activities may include the following depending on interest and ability:
● Assist with market research to support client projects
● Create financial models to illustrate various commercialization strategies
● Support technical due diligence of emerging technologies
● Support outreach to scientific and entrepreneurial communities as part of focused technical solicitations
● Support stakeholder engagement activities to gather user requirements and develop educational programs
Ideal candidates will have:
● Consulting experience either through work or curriculum classes
● A passion for energy technology commercialization
● Ability to work independently and take initiative on complex problems
● A quantitative, technical degree in engineering, economics or similar (course work or experience relating to construction, real estate or utilities may be particularly relevant in H2 2020)
● Graduate-level coursework is a bonus
This is a paid internship for the Fall of 2020. ADL Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit applicant.mightyrecruiter.com.