Website 377 Builders
377 Builders in Great Barrington, MA is committed to providing exceptional craftsmanship and the highest possible standards of building performance, while creating successful and lasting partnerships with clients, tradespeople, and employees. We strive to support our team by creating a respectful and inclusive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We strive to serve our clients and our community through innovative building practices focused on sustainability.
We are looking for a full-time Lead Carpenter with at least 5 years of hands-on experience. This is a toolbelt-on position that requires management of job sites, crew, and tradespeople in coordination with 377’s Project Manager. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who is excited by the challenge of maintaining project flow and job site morale, and is willing to share their experience and knowledge with others on the crew to help develop a highly capable team.
Required knowledge and skills include:
- A solid understanding of all aspects of building a house from start to finish
- Experience managing a crew as well as scheduling and coordinating with tradespeople
- Ability to coordinate with a project manager to support budgeting, materials orders, and time tracking
- Keen attention to detail and excellent quality control skills
- Ability to run a safe job site
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn high performance building practices (e.g., building envelope, insulation, and air sealing techniques)
- Familiarity with MA state code (license not required)
- Basic computer skills and ability to input information as needed into Buildertrend
Pay range is from $26 – $32 per hour depending on experience, with benefits including paid holidays, sick days and vacation time; paid education opportunities; small employer health care reimbursement plan; and annual tool allowance.
377 Builders is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, queer, trans and gender-nonconforming people, and women are encouraged to apply. To apply for this position, please introduce yourself and describe your relevant work experience and why you would be a great addition to our team. Include three references with phone numbers and an up-to-date resume. Please apply via Indeed.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.