Welcome to the student chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America!
The UMass Associated General Contractors (AGC) student chapter focuses on professional development and connection with current industry leaders. They offer construction site tours, OSHA training, and other networking and education events to prepare students for the construction industry.
You can follow the UMass Associated General Contractors (AGC) Student Chapter‘s activities on their website:
- The 2022 AGC Annual Conventionby UMass AGC on May 1, 2022 at 11:10 pm
- Implementing Zero-Waste Strategies in Construction Planning and Executionby UMass AGC on April 1, 2022 at 6:25 pm
- Sustainable Building Materialsby UMass AGC on March 1, 2022 at 12:22 pm
- Trials and Tribulations of Road Upkeepby UMass AGC on February 1, 2022 at 4:41 pm
- UMass AGC Wins AGC Outstanding Student Chapter Award!by UMass AGC on January 10, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Follow any of these links to reach out directly to the student chapter:
Facebook page: facebook.com/umassagc
Join the mailing list: https://forms.gle/J6hDyMrRQTfXU4hD8
Learn more about AGC student groups on the National website.
- President: Nate Wright
- Vice President: Eric Lee
- Secretary: Kitty Lovell
- Treasurer: Noah Green
- Club Representative: Kevin Brooks
- Outreach: Sam Esquivel
Fernando Romero, BCT
Scott A. Civjan, Civil & Environmental Engineering