This section provides useful links for current, prospective, and even former students in Building and Construction Technology. Here you can find information on student activities, study abroad programs, certifications, the many career opportunities that are available to graduates, where to get your BCT schwag, and much more. Learn more about:
And let’s not forget our Fun Stuff
For academic information about our undergraduate program, minor, graduate program, and financial aid visit the Academics page instead.
Stay in Contact
We strongly encourage our current BCT students and alumni to subscribe to our email lists:
- Undergrad students: Send an email to bct-ugrad+
- Graduate students (BCT): Send an email to bct-grad+ and also subscribe to eco-grad+
- BCT alumni (subscribe anytime to this list preferably with a non-BCT and non-work email)
- Job offers get forwarded to our jobs list: Send an email to bct-jobs+
The email lists are an important tool for informing students of career opportunities, both full-time and summer work, academic, advising and other news of interest to the BCT community. Other news will be posted on the Facebook page, and the LinkedIn group is a great way to reach out to alumni.
- ECO Independent Study / Practicum Form (PDF form) – Print three copies and submit to main ECO office
ECO Course Override Form– Faculty members now fill these out online.