The Open House will take place at Mullins Center (200 Commonwealth Ave, Amherst MA 01003) starting at 8 a.m. Please bring your barcode to expedite the check-in process.
The program will include:
- Resource Fair (all schools and colleges and student offices/programs will be available to answer your questions)
- Official welcome to UMass Amherst
- On-campus academic presentations by schools and colleges
- Information sessions on the Commonwealth Honors College, the residential first-year experience, financial aid, and more!
- Tour (campus, residential, and libraries)
Registration will open mid-January. Students register themselves using the SPIRE system. To access your SPIREaccount, click here. Once you have accessed your Admitted Student Center in SPIRE, scroll to the bottom right-hand corner of the page where you will see “Spring Open House”. Please fill-in the registration form. After completing the registration, make sure to print your barcode and bring it with you to Open House!