This section provides useful links for both prospective and current students in Building and Construction Technology. Prospective students can find information on the variety of career opportunities that are available to graduates, the types of material that are covered in our undergraduate curriculum or details on admissions and financial aid. Current students can research potential employers and post their resumes for either full time or summer employment.
- ECO course override form (PDF form) – Print one copy and submit to main office (Linda Fortin)
- ECO Independent Study / Practicum Form (PDF form) - Print three copies and submit to main office (Linda Fortin)
- Subscribe to the BCT Listservs: Undergrads – Graduate students – The listserv is an important tool for informing students of career opportunities, both full-time and summer work, academic, advising and other news of interest to the BCT community.
- The BCT Minor is Now Available – We are proud to present our Minor in Building and Construction Technology.
- Technical Guide – Read this for information on setting up your campus E-Mail and on getting your own computer.
Last updated: September 5, 2013